Customer Service Executive
As our Customer Service Executive, you will work with the team to ensure customers are satisfied with their experience with us during the before and after sales process. You and the sales team will spearhead our efforts to position Castlery as a major player in the regional design landscape.
You should be a highly-motivated and result-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills. Sensitive to customers' needs and try to match the company's best interest and theirs to achieve the best outcome. You will have multiple opportunities to handle high-value sales (B2C and B2B) and forge lasting relationships with local (and eventually regional) designers and design organisations, making this an excellent opportunity for talented executive seeking to take their career to the next level.
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfilment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates
- Minimum a diploma in Business/ Marketing major or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Desire to make Customer Service a career.
- Service experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment.
- You will need fast accurate computer skills and be prepared for a high volume of in and outbound calls
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Random acts of team-wide fun
- Awesome coworkers
- Regular outing and annual company trip
- Oversea business and operations exposure
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect