Castlery is looking for Visual Merchandiser to join our team of creative + entrepreneurial folks!
Inspire customers to express themselves in their home. Discover what the customer loves & how they live to develop personal decorating plans that exceed their expectation. Bring Castlery to life by connecting customers to the product, inspiration & know-how that helps them tell their story at home. Drive sales by creating a reputation of Castlery as a destination for home décor that helps customers build truly personal spaces.
You should be a highly motivated and result-driven individual, with a strong passion and knowledge about home furnishing, design (visual merchandising, graphic design, interior design) and retail. The ideal candidate need to be able to demonstrate how they have interpreted their knowledge and understanding of people’s life at home.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of product in order to provide an engaging experience to every customer.
- Manage creative and commercial visuals for short and long-term business opportunities within the retail environment.
- To source decor, styling and assist in the installation of sets for lifestyle photography, videos and social media posts.
- Remains up-to-date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing, and trends in order to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise customers with strong visual impression.
- A superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail.
- At least 2 years of visual merchandising, interior decorating experience and/or interior design solid work experience.
- A higher educational qualification in design, preferably with specialization in visual merchandising or interior design strongly preferred.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software for at least 1 year (e.g. 3D Max & AutoCAD).
- Good communication skills in English & Chinese (verbal and written) with an ability to communicate clearly and confidently i.e. explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation.
- Succeed in a team environment, while able to work independently & manage your own time.
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise work in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed goals and deadlines.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied styling techniques.
- Random acts of team-wide fun
- Awesome coworkers across countries
- Regular outing and annual company trip
- Be a key member of a high growth startup
- Oversea business and operations exposure
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect