We are seeking talented individual to join our team. The person must be passionate, style-savvy, and results-driven with strong desire to build best in class customer experience.
As our Sales Consultant, you will drive revenue by recommending design-oriented solutions to fit our clients’ unique tastes and requirements.
If you’re eager to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company and you have a passion for moving the needle, read on.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Exceeding customers’ expectations of Castlery
- Build, lead and grow the store team to create an exceptional experience for customers & exceed sales goals
- Meet company sales and individual monthly KPI
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and production group
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions to team
- Oversee team in handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails and online through chat messages with customers
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising and visual design team to execute projects
- Build, enhance and utilize internal sales resources to grow sales team potential such as product training material, operating process etc
- Identify advantages and compare Castlery’s products. Maintain a full understanding of all product lines.
- Providing prompt, efficient, accurate and consistent information and communication in line with company policy
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends by consulting with various departments
- Excellent communication, organization & leadership skills
- Preferred minimum Diploma certification or similar
- Preferred 2 years in furniture retailing or service industry
- Quick to pick up retail POS system, ERP and order management system
- Must be able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Great time management skills & ability to execute multiple tasks & appropriately manage competing priorities
- Superior critical thinking skills to creatively identify challenges & develop action plans in a timely manner
- A professional, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude with exceptional attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Be able to perform under volume and stress
- 5 days work week (off on weekdays)
- Be part of a new way of furniture retailing – ecommerce (online to offlline)
- Random acts of team-wide fun
- Awesome coworkers across countries
- Oversea business and operations exposure
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect
- Remuneration: Negotiable
- Location: Base in Singapore (Tanjong Pagar/ The Grandstand)