Regional Customer Service Manager
Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middlemen and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customers without high street price point.
As an e-commerce and retail startup, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself.
As our Regional Customer Relationship Manager, you will work with the team to ensure customers are satisfied with their experience with us during the before and after sales process. You will spearhead our efforts to position Castlery as a major player in the regional design landscape. This role requires candidates to be proficient at solving business-critical problems, scaling solutions and leading transformational efforts across customer channels, service operations and the supply chain.
You should be a highly-motivated and result-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills. Sensitive to customers' needs and try to match the company's best interest and theirs to achieve the best outcome. The ideal candidate will lean on a strong business acumen to influence and motivate channel partners to achieve exceptional customer experience, advance strategic goals and deliver on key financial performance, making this an excellent opportunity for talented executive seeking to take their career to the next level.
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfilment process.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality service & support solutions
- Deeply integrate with partners to identify, articulate, and prioritize problem statements
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert management of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your management i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates
- Manage feedback and all related matters, including investigations, service recovery, follow up with the team to address issues raised, crafting of replies
- Manage staff related aspects including resource planning, staff progression, staff appraisal and staff intention
- Analyse, develop and recommend to the management team strategies and solutions to develop excellent customer service experience
- Responsible for managing platforms and programs optimised to deliver a customer-centric experience across channels including phone, site and chat
- Managing individual and group KPI to ensure targets are being met in accordance to management strategies
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and dedication to exceed customer expectations and earn loyalty though exceptional service
- Minimum a Degree in Business/ Communication/ Marketing major or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs solid experience managing and driving performance in customer-focused channels
- You have people management experience
- You are desired to take on responsibility, with excellent communication skills and a service-oriented mind with customers’ best interest at heart
- Experience in using CRM system such as zendesk/freshdesk and Intercom
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company goals
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Random acts of team-wide fun
- Awesome coworkers
- Oversea business and operations exposure
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect
- Remuneration : Negotiable